Exploring the Meaning and Features of the Jesus Cross Pinky Ring – A Unique and Elegant Jewelry Piece

Features of the Jesus Cross Pinky Ring: A Closer Look at the Metal, Stone, Setting, and Size!

Jewelry has been a popular adornment for centuries, serving as a symbol of status, beauty, and personal expression. One such jewelry piece is the Jesus Cross Pinky Ring, which has a rich history and holds significant meaning for many people. Let’s take a closer look at this unique jewelry piece!

Metal Type: Solid 925 Silver

The Jesus Cross Pinky Ring is made of solid 925 silver, which is a high-quality metal that is durable and resistant to tarnishing. Silver has been used for centuries to make jewelry due to its affordability, malleability, and luster. Ring is Stamped 925, which refers to the purity of the silver used in the ring, with 925 indicating that the metal is 92.5% pure silver, and the remaining 7.5% is usually copper or other alloys. The silver color gives the ring a sleek and classic look that complements any outfit.

Stone Type: 1ct VVS D color Excellent Cut Certified Moissanite Stones

The Jesus Cross Pinky Ring features a 1-carat VVS D color excellent cut certified moissanite stone. Moissanite is a popular alternative to diamonds because it has similar physical properties and is more affordable. It has a higher refractive index and greater brilliance than diamonds, making it an excellent choice for those who want a stunning and sparkling stone without breaking the bank.

Setting Type: Micro pavé

The micropave setting of the Jesus Cross Pinky Ring adds a touch of elegance and sophistication to the design. Micropave settings are made up of tiny, closely set stones that create a dazzling and shimmering effect. The stones are set securely in the ring, ensuring that they will not fall out or become loose over time.

Ring Weight: 14-15 grams (depending on ring size)

The Jesus Cross Pinky Ring has a weight of 14-15 grams, depending on the ring size. The weight of the ring adds to its durability and gives it a substantial feel on the finger.

Ring Size: 14mm from top to bottom
The Jesus Cross Pinky Ring has a size of 14mm from top to bottom, which makes it a perfect fit for a pinky finger. The size of the ring adds to its unique and eye-catching design.

Available US Sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
The Jesus Cross Pinky Ring is available in US sizes 6 to 13, ensuring that there is a size to fit most people’s fingers.

Free Shipping through USPS with package tracking. Allow 2 to 4 day order process time.
The Jesus Cross Pinky Ring comes with free shipping through USPS, which includes package tracking. The order process time takes 2 to 4 days, which is relatively quick compared to other online jewelry stores.

In conclusion, the Jesus Cross Pinky Ring is a beautiful and unique jewelry piece that combines a classic design with modern features. The solid 925 silver, stamper 925, and silver metal colors, 1ct VVS D color excellent cut certified moissanite stone, micro pave setting, and 14-15-gram weight make this ring an exceptional choice for anyone looking for a high-quality and eye-catching piece of jewelry. With free shipping and fast order process time, buying the Jesus Cross Pinky Ring has never been more accessible or affordable.

Share This!
Leave a Reply
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop